Desde ayer tengo una nota que, cada vez que la intento editar, lanza el mensaje: "Note content is invalid" y no guarda el cambio que he hecho. ¿Pueden ayudarme?

Since yesterday I have a note that, every time I try to edit, it sends the message: "Note content is invalid" and it does not save the change that I made. Can you help me?

Evernote version: 7.0.2 (456267 App Store)

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday I, too, got the "Note is invalid" message when editing a note I've had for years and years.  Much worse is that Evernote then proceeded to completely erase all contents from my note.  That freaked me out enough that I exported HTML files for all of my notes, and after doing that I noticed that the note whose contents Evernote had erased had somehow been reverted to a version of that note from about 17 months ago(!).

I'm on Evernote Version 7.0.2 (456267 App Store) and macOS High Sierra 10.13.3.

DATS-INTRAS, the one step I'd advise you to take is to immediately back up your note(s) in case Evernote does to you what it did to me (i.e., wipe out important note contents).

• 4 months later...

I got this message today and ended up copy&pasting the note to a code editor (sublime text). There I noticed that it contained a strange Unicode symbol, obviously something that got copy&pasted from somewhere. After deleting the symbol and reinserting the note into evernote (had done it before deleting the symbol without success), the message disappeared, leading me to the assumption that evernote had problems with that Unicode symbol.

So in case you copy&paste something from somewhere and the note starts giving "note is invalid" messages, it just might be that some obscure symbol got pasted which evernote doesn't come to terms with. 

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, whiskerz said:

So in case you copy&paste something from somewhere and the note starts giving "note is invalid" messages, it just might be that some obscure symbol got pasted which evernote doesn't come to terms with. 

Good job troubleshooting.  I've come across the same problem; some voodo code that confuses the Evernote browser.

On Evernote/Mac there's edit options to Simplify-Formatting / Make-Plain-Text that can be used to resolve problems like this.922876814_ScreenShot2018-08-15at08_20_17.png.e812a93ba398ed41dd92aa036e785977.png

5 hours ago, DTLow said:

Good job troubleshooting.  I've come across the same problem; some voodo code that confuses the Evernote browser.

On Evernote/Mac there's edit options to Simplify-Formatting / Make-Plain-Text that can be used to resolve problems like this.922876814_ScreenShot2018-08-15at08_20_17.png.e812a93ba398ed41dd92aa036e785977.png

The problem is, which note? ?

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...