HI, i dont know if i will describe my problem correctly but... When i open notebooks and looking at them, suddenly notebooks "packs together" so i need to click on notebooks again to see them. I have newest update and i think thats the reason. thx

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Komediant said:

HI, i dont know if i will describe my problem correctly but... When i open notebooks and looking at them, suddenly notebooks "packs together" so i need to click on notebooks again to see them. I have newest update and i think thats the reason. thx

It would help if you post screenshots

4 hours ago, DTLow said:

It would help if you post screenshots

its like...I click on

NOTEBOOKS (which contain folowing notebooks)

• notebook 1
  • notebook 2
  • notebook 3 
  • notebook 4

And sometimes it closes that notebooks view and i have to click o notebooks again to see them. And its pretty anoying when it closes all notebooks and subnotebooks etc and i have to reopen them. It stats happening after update of evernote

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, Komediant said:

And its pretty anoying when it closes all notebooks and subnotebooks etc and i have to reopen them.

OK, so you're talking about stacks and notebooks. There are no subnotebooks in Evernote. There are notebooks, and there are stacks: notebooks contain notes, and stacks contain notebooks.

12 hours ago, Komediant said:

It stats happening after update of evernote

What is the version number of your Windows client? Help / About...

• Level 5*

Hi. You realise this is a (mainly) user-supported forum,  and sometimes commenting on posts can take some time? 

The prerelease version is a beta - which is to say it's barely house-trained,  and liable to do randomly bad things to your data.  If you're having a bad experience,  you may want to step back a version to the current GA release,  or to the last version you were comfortable using...

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem.  I was on a beta version, so I uninstalled and installed the regular version.  

On startup, I get the same issue you describe.  But once you open up the stacks, then they remain open even if the program syncs.  

Question, on startup, do you get a "Getting Started" prompt on top of your notes column? 

Archived