(Archived) Bada version

• 2 months later...
  • Level 5

I am willing to pay a couple dollars to figure out who would use the name Bada.

Maybe it was Microsoft...

You know for their new search engine...

Bing

Yeah, that's it ... Bada Bing.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I would really love to see a Bada version, too! And I'd be willing to pay a few dollars too.

Man, I've even registered in this forum just for saying that.

Is there any specific reason of why you're not working on this right now?

Is it that adapting the mobile app to bada is more complicated than samsung says? Is it that you're sceptical that Bada has a Future as a Mobile OS - in competition with all the other ones out there?

If you're not working on this I guess this means that you see more sense in using your resources somewhere else, and I would really like to know why.

Because when I read this short sentence of "we're not currently working on this" without any further explanation I'm really frustrated because I really want to get a sense of "we care about the people who want to use what we do - no (or little) matter which Smartphone they're using".

So would you be willing to answer the questions above?

Thank you for having developed such a great thing like Evernote and I will thank you for your answer when I have received it. :D

kind regards,

georg

If you're not working on this I guess this means that you see more sense in using your resources somewhere else, and I would really like to know why.

I don't think that's your call. BUT...if you care to look around the message board, you'll see they have a lot of projects on their plate right now. Something has to be #2, #3, #4, etc.

Because when I read this short sentence of "we're not currently working on this" without any further explanation I'm really frustrated because I really want to get a sense of "we care about the people who want to use what we do - no (or little) matter which Smartphone they're using".

Again, we, as users, are not really entitled to know why a company selects their priorities. It's pretty obvious, if you look around the board, that EN does care about their users. And I will refer you to my paragraph above.

I don't think that's your call. BUT...if you care to look around the message board, you'll see they have a lot of projects on their plate right now. Something has to be #2, #3, #4, etc.

As I was trying to say, I know that as a company you have to set priorities. I just wanted to hear WHY EN is not working on this. And this doesn't mean I'm not willing to accept EN's decision. It's just easier for me to accept a decision when I understand it.

Especially when this decision triggers some frustration/sadness. I'd really LOVE to have Evernote on my smartphone. :(

Amongst other things I'm having a hard time understanding the decision as I had read that it is relatively easy to port (is that the proper word for it? I'm no native speaker...) apps from other OSs to bada. So please correct me if I have wrong information there.

And no, I haven't dived through the message board yet. As it turns out, I have other priorities ;)

Again, we, as users, are not really entitled to know why a company selects their priorities.

And by that you mean "we mustn't ask"? :D

Do I hear you correctly when I guess that when you read my sentence about care you want to see some more respect for the people whose work you cherish?

Well IF that's the case, let me tell you: I not only respect, I LOVE the work they do. And I would LOVE to enjoy it even more and integrate it into my life more = use it on my smartphone too.

It's pretty obvious, if you look around the board, that EN does care about their users. And I will refer you to my paragraph above.

Yeah, about their iphone/blackberry/windows mobile/android users...

Excuse me, this is just the sadness/frustration coming through. Again, I understand if they set their priorities in another way than I would like them to. But it would really ease my mind if I understood why.

And maybe I even influence ENs priorities. Isn't that worth a try?

I have evernote on my iMac in home and in my Windows on office, and i love this software.

'I can't live with out EN' !!!

Now i have my new mobile, Samsung Wave, and i want to use evernote on it.

Please we won't a Evernote version to Bada, i hope in few weeks we have it !!

PLEASE !!!

• Level 5

To be honest, I had never heard of Bada until I saw this posting. Bada should hire some better marketing people to get the word out.

So I Googled it.

The British American Drama Academy sounds like a wonderful organization and I'm sure Evernote can help immensely with training tips from leading actors & directors from the London stage. :lol:

http://www.badaonline.com/

For phones where we do not have a native client we have a browser version of Evernote available at http://m.evernote.com

Depending on the capability of your phone, it will display a "lite" or a "java enhanced" version.

You can also email notes, audio clips and pictures from your phone to your Evernote email address, which you can find on your account settings page.

• 3 weeks later...

I see this applications in SamungApps:

http://www.samsungapps.com/topApps/topA ... 9&listYN=Y

It's call Evernote, but it isn't Evernote.com :shock:

EverNote is a simple application which provides the user an option to save Text, Audio, Video or an Image note. User would be able to capture an image, video or audio on the go and would be able to save it along with the note.

Is it possible to integrate this application with Evernote.com !!!

Bada owners wants a bada version of Evernote.com !!

That application is NOT from Evernote, and we have never heard from the authors, so we can't give any guarantee that it's legitimate. I.e. be careful, it could be malware disguised as an Evernote client.

Archived