We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
equanimity

iTunes login popup every time I open Evernote

Title says it all; every time I tap on the evernote icon on my iphone, a pop-up requests my itunes login. I cancel it and can use the app, but it's unnecessary and irritating. How can I make it stop?

3 hours ago, equanimity said:

Title says it all; every time I tap on the evernote icon on my iphone, a pop-up requests my itunes login. I cancel it and can use the app, but it's unnecessary and irritating. How can I make it stop?

If you search the forum, you'll see this problem was reported sith earlier v8 versions, and was fixed
Are you using the most recent version?
We never heard an explanation of the issue; my only suggestion is to delete and reinstall the app

• Like 1

I'm using the free version so am unable to submit a bug report/support request.

It's a combined iTunes/App Store popup. Since it only comes up when I'm starting the Evernote app, I inclined to believe Evernote is the instigator.

Version is 8.2.2.353110

If I delete the app, that won't delete all my notes, will it -- or do I have to export/import them or something?

1 minute ago, equanimity said:

If I delete the app, that won't delete all my notes, will it -- or do I have to export/import them or something?

Very little data is maintained on the iPhone.  The data is retrieved from the servers via the internet

Make sure you sync first to process unsync'd notes

• Like 2