Is it possible to embed videos into Evernote?

I don't have anything but a Chromebook right now, but I'm considering getting a Windows laptop. I have been using Dropbox Paper testing it out and I have to say, I love that you can embed anything into it. Videos, Slides, iFrame, etc. Nearly anything.

I know that Evernote has a Web Clipper. I use it. On the software, at least, if I attach a video file to a specific note, does it display the video (click-to-play) from within the Note?

• Level 5*

I attach videos to my notes, as well as other file types.

Evernote has built in viewers for some files.  If not, I can always open the files in their native applications

You've posted in the Windows forum.  Was your question specific to Windows?  Also, which video format are you interested in?
I can view a .mov video in-app on my Mac and iPad

40 minutes ago, DTLow said:

You've posted in the Windows forum.  Was your question specific to Windows?  Also, which video format are you interested in?

Thank you! Yes, I do plan to eventually get a Windows machine and was curious if Evernote for Windows played video files within notes, if they were attached or embedded into notes. (MP4, MOV). For example, you make a blog post on WordPress and embed a video. You can play it right from within the post or click to platy externally. Does Evernote play videos from within notes?

Archived