Evernotes Reminders

balushamdas

Idea

What I do not understand is that I create quite a few notes a day. They are all separate notes. The Reminder for each separate note allows you to pick not only a date but a time for the reminder. It's basically unnecessary to have the time option if the reminder e-mail covers all reminders irrelevant of the time set and sends one e-mail every morning at 8:00a.m. to list out all the reminders for the day irrelevant of what time I set the reminders for. 

Are there plans in the future to have the reminder e-mail sent at the time designated, rather than a blanket email to to cover all reminders for the day?

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  Your guess is as good as anyone's - Evernote (usually) don't discuss where -or if- their features are going to be developed until they launch a new update.  It makes sense to do more with the reminder function,  but I'd guess they have other worries for the moment at least and will concentrate elsewhere.  Maybe in a few months...

Hi Gazumped - thank you for your comment - I would have thought that this is such an easy fix for Evernote. I like using Evernote but this is truly one annoying feature which I hope they fix soon. I like Evernote as I find it to be a very useful and productive app/tool.

• Level 5*
On 2017-04-18 at 6:31 AM, balushamdas said:

Are there plans in the future to have the reminder e-mail sent at the time designated, rather than a blanket email to to cover all reminders for the day?

There's no indication of plans for individual reminder emails

fwiw    Evernote sends individual reminder alerts on my Mac and iPad 

fwiw you say Evernote sends individual reminders alerts on your Mac and iPad - well I use both the Mac and iPad but it's just one alert email that groups all the reminders of the day irrelevant of the time the reminder is set for. I would love to learn how managed to do it?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, balushamdas said:

fwiw you say Evernote sends individual reminders alerts on your Mac and iPad - well I use both the Mac and iPad but it's just one alert email that groups all the reminders of the day irrelevant of the time the reminder is set for. I would love to learn how managed to do it?

Can't say I did anything to enable this.  IMG_1635.thumb.PNG.fe799ec7eea056dc9441d59407a5a324.PNG

In IOS you might check your Settings for Envernote.  
Make sure you allow Notifications...

Archived