Evernote to Onenote

Hi: just getting started with Evernote and Onenote 2010

I've tried a number of utilities to copy content from Evernote to Onenote and I can't get any of them to work or work properly ?

Onenote will be my main depository due to its interaction with the other Office tools

I was planning to use Evenote for web clipping and for annotating presentations that I saved as PDF and have a utility that can separate them into

individual pages as PDF's

so my query is - is there any way to reliably get content from Evernote to Onenote 2010 ???

If not I will have to abandon my plans to use Evernote

Lew

• 1 year later...

Exporting from Evernote and importing into onenote worked just fine for me as of this date, but using Onenote on Windows, Android, and iOS was not an enjoyable experience, so I gave it up.  For me speed is everything, and only Evernote is fast enough.

• 1 month later...
On 7/3/2018 at 5:00 PM, Don Dz said:

Exporting from Evernote and importing into onenote worked just fine for me as of this date, but using Onenote on Windows, Android, and iOS was not an enjoyable experience, so I gave it up.  For me speed is everything, and only Evernote is fast enough.

Howdy, Don DZ:

I just found this post of yours... and would appreciate more details of your experience... and status now.

THX.  ~ Alan

• 1 year later...
On 8/21/2018 at 4:06 AM, ab1kenobee said:

Howdy, Don DZ:

I just found this post of yours... and would appreciate more details of your experience... and status now.

THX.  ~ Alan

I didn't see a notification for this, found it by accident, sorry.  Not much to add, I just gave up on trying to make OneNote work, way too slow, not sure why my experience was negative while others like OneNote.  It maybe that my EN data did not get along well with ON, I had similar issues exporting EN data to Simple Note, SN kinda choked on it, very slow.