Keyboard Covers Note

RowboatCop

Idea

I've seen issues with this in earlier updates, but it's an issue that continues to plague me unfortunately. I am using an iPad Air 2 with the onscreen keyboard. I'm on the latest iOS and current Evernote version. However, when I am typing notes, about 50% of the time the onscreen keyboard covers the bottom of the note. I am still able to type onto the note, but I'm not able to see what I'm typing. Sometimes if I quit the app and reload it, the issue is resolved. But not all the time.

Thoughts? 

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  Not sure what comments you're looking for - if it doesn't work,  it doesn't work and there aren't many work-arounds other than the obvious: use an external keyboard or do the typing on a different device.  The devs will read this thread and (hopefully) note that something needs to be done about scrolling the typing area so it's visible at all times...

• Level 5*
17 hours ago, RowboatCop said:

when I am typing notes, about 50% of the time the onscreen keyboard covers the bottom of the note. I am still able to type onto the note, but I'm not able to see what I'm typing. Sometimes if I quit the app and reload it, the issue is resolved.

I'd report this in the release notes discussion.  It's obviously not intended, and needs to be fixed

Archived