Evernote Image Click on Android

I have a lot of images inside notes that already have hyperlink or i have put a hyperlink through Evernote on Windows.

On Android i like clicking on the image hyperlink, which does open the link but also annoys by opening the image in Evernote.

By default i dont think Evernote should open the image, which can always be done by holding on the image and clicking edit.

This would make a very smooth transition, and quite useful.

I would appreciate if we can implement this: click on image: link opens, not image

:AG

• Level 5*

Hi.  So where are you seeing these images if the image is not already 'open' in Evernote?  In the home page widget?  With the app open to Notes view?  Either way there will be half a dozen note titles and thumbnails visible,  with more available when scrolling up or down.  Not sure how Evernote could keep track of such a moveable feast of scrolling links...

Appreciate it's not our job to work out the coding details,  but this seems like a difficult one...

• 2 weeks later...

In the Android App when you click on any image inside a note, the image shows up in fullscreen options.

This is whats not desirable and actually annoying. What would be useful if it just moves to the hyperlink.

There should be an option for images to not go fullscreen when they are touched.

This is utter ugly and nuisance to big variety of my notes and make using Evernote everyday a pain.

I would appreciate some correction...

• Level 5
9 hours ago, iBook said:

In the Android App when you click on any image inside a note, the image shows up in fullscreen options.

This is whats not desirable and actually annoying. What would be useful if it just moves to the hyperlink.

There should be an option for images to not go fullscreen when they are touched.

This is utter ugly and nuisance to big variety of my notes and make using Evernote everyday a pain.

I would appreciate some correction...

Actually, the way it currently works is exactly what I want to happen. Please remember that Evernote has a large number of users with many different ways of using it. I understand the value of using images with hyperlinks as you describe; but not everyone wants to use them that way.

Archived