1.5/5 Stars for 8.01 & 8.02 on App Store

YNRZ

Idea

Most likely the guys at Evernote are riding this initial wave of negative feedback through until we get used to the the UI, but having updated  the moment it came out you would expect that I would get used to it but actually it just gets worse and frustrations continue to linger.

You guys have many people who use Evernote as a hub for the ideas, work, etc. and to introduce a new version that strips them of things that they found essential to their workflow for the sake of streamlining (when it's not actually streamlined) just doesn't make sense and ruins the relationship with the consumer base and could reflect a lack of understanding on behalf of Evernote.

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
11 minutes ago, YNRZ said:

Most likely the guys at Evernote are riding this initial wave of negative feedback through until we get used to the the UI, but having updated  the moment it came out you would expect that I would get used to it but actually it just gets worse and frustrations continue to linger.

For me the UI changes aren't really a concern

The app not running on some devices is a concern

17 minutes ago, DTLow said:

The app not running on some devices is a concern

Definitely a huge issue as well.  8.02 is actually worse on my iPhone 7+ with freezing

• Level 5*
17 hours ago, DTLow said:

Perhaps I have more than a screen based UI view of the world, but UI changes concern me when it takes longer to get the same stuff done, or a key feature that supports a workflow is no longer available (presentation mode).  

The first issue makes no sense on a good day IMO, why would you make anything less productive?  You want to make EN pretty, go ahead, just don't negatively impact productivity at the same time.  Relative to the second issue, you have to deal with it if you are in the x% that use the function (whatever low percentage x needs to be to warrant killing a feature).  Don't know if presentation mode had the usage or not.  Those that used it have been pretty vocal in the forums though.

FWIW.

Archived