Sharing Notes via Email

cdunlap

I have tried from both my iPad and Safari web browser to send a note to 3 different email addresses.  None are going through.  Is anyone else having this problem.  I am also unable to copy and paste the contents of that note from Evernote into Word.

What happened to the easiest note taking product on the market???  I am an experienced Evernote user, have proficiency on Mac OS, Windows, iOS, and a wide variety of desktop and web-based applications.  

Any and all feedback is appreciated . . . getting ready to leave Evernote for good, just not the same any more!  Why would I even consider paying for a subscription, when the free version is unable to do the bare bones basics?

• Level 5*
9 minutes ago, cdunlap said:

I have tried from both my iPad and Safari web browser to send a note to 3 different email addresses.  None are going through.  Is anyone else having this problem.

I have sucessfully emailed notes.
You might have your recipients check their junk mail folders to see if there mail system trapped the mail; they may have to whitelist the Evernote address.
In one case, their email system bounced the email back to Evernote
I prefer to use my own email service; either sending the note to myself then forwarding it, or copy/pasting into a new email

>>I am also unable to copy and paste the contents of that note from Evernote into Word.

Can you provide more details as to the problem

• Level 5
1 hour ago, cdunlap said:

I have tried from both my iPad and Safari web browser to send a note to 3 different email addresses.  None are going through.  Is anyone else having this problem.

For a fuller picture of what @DTLow referenced (I'm one of the ones who've discovered a similar problem), check this thread:

I'm frustrated by email notes too, recently.

They no longer email (used to work fine). Btw, I always test first on my email and check all folders. They aren't emailing.

I'm stymied by cut/copy/paste on the iPad version. Using an iPad Pro for much daily work and it simply does not copy into the buffer.  Whether you are copying or cutting, there is nothing in the buffer when you go to paste. I have to CTRL-Z to undo to get it back. 

With small pieces of text i just retype it (seriously???!--yes) oh-jeez.

Anthing larger and I must switch to my iMac cuz it just doesn't work on the iPad pro. 

Tested dozens of times, many scenarios and notes.

Love to hear about a fix--to either of these thorny issues, although the iPad support issue is most pressing and practical.

Archived