Image Size Limitations

I sent 12 pictures from my Mac Photos into an Evernote note via email.  The note included a warning "Download full resolution images Available until December 22, 2016.

I don't add a lot of photos to Evernote so I'm unfamiliar with limitations and how to manage them. 

1. What resolution will they be available at after the date?
2. If there's a size limitation is there a way to tell how big they are?

I could use another product and them link to the photos in my Evernote note. But for the limited number of pictures I upload I'd rather deal with just one product and not two.

Thanks for any advice in advance

Bill

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  I've never seen or heard of that warning either.  There's no restriction in Evernote (that I'm aware of) that would apply.  Could it have come from the Photo App?  - SInce the warning talks about 'download of full-res images'...  ?

• Level 5*
On 2016-11-22 at 2:01 PM, Bill Vannerson said:

I sent 12 pictures from my Mac Photos into an Evernote note via email.  The note included a warning "Download full resolution images Available until December 22, 2016.

I don't add a lot of photos to Evernote so I'm unfamiliar with limitations and how to manage them. 

1. What resolution will they be available at after the date?
2. If there's a size limitation is there a way to tell how big they are?

I could use another product and them link to the photos in my Evernote note. But for the limited number of pictures I upload I'd rather deal with just one product and not two.

Found it.  https://support.apple.com/kb/ph2629?locale=en_CA

A feature in Photo/Mail for emailing photos.  The app sends smaller versions of the photo, but the receiver has the option of clicking on the link and downloading full resolution versions.

Not a great method of importing photos to Evernote

Archived