This can't be as hard as I'm making it...

I can't figure it out and it's making me a little loopy.  Does anyone have an idea on how I can't create 2 columns or otherwise align the second row from top to bottom because tabbing and spacing isn't making them very straight?  I'm on a PC running Windows 10.  Someone suggested a table but I need some detailed steps.

Thanks

kev

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, thefonebug said:

I can't figure it out and it's making me a little loopy.  Does anyone have an idea on how I can't create 2 columns or otherwise align the second row from top to bottom because tabbing and spacing isn't making them very straight?  I'm on a PC running Windows 10.  Someone suggested a table but I need some detailed steps.

Thanks

kev

Use a fixed width font like courier.  Yuck, I know, but in the instances you don't want a table...

If you use the web version of Evernote you might be interested in the AlterNote editor extension for Chrome. This gives some advanced editing options which are not available on Windows or the web interface. In particular you can make table lines disappear so in your case the text would appear as two columns, which is what you originally wanted. Having said that the default table lines are quite subtle in EN.

Archived