Evernote interface changed

Hi!

i recently started using evernote, on the 1st of october, on my acer laptop, and i fell in love with it, it had such a classy, catchy and beautiful appearance. today, for some reason the interface completely changed and i cant see why. i believe i might have had evernote touch on my laptop previously, but i was a premium user, and i have unsubscribe from that service as i am no longer pleased with the app. do tell me if there is any way for me to revert back to my older orientation.

i have attached examples of how the app looked earlier and how it looks now. 

evernote new.jpg

evernote old.jpg

• Level 5*

Hi.  The interface has changed from the first picture,  but not as radically as the second - that looks like Evernote Touch,  the mobile and tablet version.  Have you reinstalled Evernote recently?  Try downloading a new setup file from Evernote.com and go from there.

my surface pro 4 just did some Microsoft updates, and this morning when I went to sign in to evernote, noticed that the evernote touch was gone and I was prompted to sign in to evernote again, which when I did , was not the same view as the touch... I read elsewhere that it has something to do with the Microsoft 10 operating system. Is that true, or can I switch back to the older view?

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, BSDBIZ said:

my surface pro 4 just did some Microsoft updates, and this morning when I went to sign in to evernote, noticed that the evernote touch was gone and I was prompted to sign in to evernote again, which when I did , was not the same view as the touch... I read elsewhere that it has something to do with the Microsoft 10 operating system. Is that true, or can I switch back to the older view?

No. The Store version and the standard Windows version are now the same executable, with some differences relating to running in th touch environment vs straight Windows environment. In particular, the UI is substantially the same.

• Level 5*
On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎09 at 3:25 PM, BSDBIZ said:

Evernote decided to abandon the touch version in favor of the desktop version.

Archived