We are asking for your feedback for Skitch for Mac v. 2.0.3. Please download the 2.0.3 version from the link below and then test it out. If you have any problems testing out the FTP function please let us know, if possible, what software your FTP server runs so we can try and narrow down the problems.
New Features available in this version include:
- Create one custom color for annotation tools
- Enhanced sharing options (There are several new Share URL options, including direct URLs)
- FTP access <- Functions similar to 1.x. You’ll need to set the account information under preferences.
- Auto copy of the URL to the clipboard
- Increase in pen tool sizes
- Count down timer for timed snapshots
- New preferences - Including options to control the timed snaps and to use a URL shortener
- Saving Skitch image title changes when switching back to the Skitch Notes in Evernote gallery
- Saving text when added to an image using the Text Tool and immediately sharing the note
- Delete key starting new text entry
- Saving while still typing text causing the text to disappear
- Title changes not sticking on sync
- Various instances were sync might fail
- And lots of of other bugs.
Download link: http://s.evernote.co...eta203
EDIT/UPDATE: Please note. You MUST quit the Skitch helper app if you are running any version of Skitch other than the 2.0.3 beta. If you run any older version of the helper app at the same time as the Skitch 2.0.3 beta it will cause some of the 2.0.3 UI to not show. We're trying to figure out the cause.