treywestmusic

Bug: Bold/Italics undone after an apostrophe

Idea

Hey folks - not seeing a clear link where to report bugs, so posting here. In short, if I'm typing in a note and have started with text formatted with bold, italics, etc., and then I insert an apostrophe, the formatting is deleted for the text prior to the apostrophe, with no way to add it back on. This means that if I highlight the previously bold text and attempt to add or remove bold formatting, nothing happens.

Thanks

• Like 1

3 replies to this idea

Which Evernote software are you using when this happens, and on which platform? (Web interface, Windows, iOS, Android, etc.) In the Windows software, I don't see this happening (though I also haven't updated it!).

...and if this is on a mobile,  I'd suggest syncing and then uninstall / reinstalling the software.  On a desktop sign out (File > Exit) and back in.  On a mobile the link to Support is in Settings,  or in both cases bug reports go here.

Thank you folks - apologies for my delay. To answer your questions, I'm on a MacBook Pro desktop, and have since logged out and logged back in. Thank you both for the questions and responses. Any other ideas would be appreciated, and I will follow your link gazumped for reporting the bug - thanks!

• Like 1