PINNED notes at the top of notebooks!

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Oo-de-lally said:

I often have a note inside my folders that works as an overview of all the other notes. It would be reaaaallly nice to be able to "pin" notes so they always appear first in the list of a notebook's notes.

If you haven't already try creating a shortcut to this note.  It will then appear in the shortcut section in the left hand panel and you can manually sort those how you want.  Another option is to create a Reminder for that note.  It will then appear in the Reminder section (snippet and card view) at the top of the note list when you view that notebook.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Oo-de-lally said:

I often have a note inside my folders that works as an overview of all the other notes. It would be reaaaallly nice to be able to "pin" notes so they always appear first in the list of a notebook's notes.

It's been much discussed.

There is no pin feature.

A workaround is to adjust your dates or title to take advantage of the sort sequence.

For example, in title sequence prefix your TOC note title with -

in create date sequence, set the TOC note creation date to an early/late date

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, Oo-de-lally said:

Cool, I didn't know you could put the list of shortcuts on the left side, that's great. Thanks! The reminder option sounds pretty good too, going to give that a try.

When Reminders came out, I was convinced that I wasn't going to use them. But once I figured out how they worked, especially "pinning" ability, I found that I use them a lot, all the time, in fact.

Archived