And we STILL can't resize images!

Glennie

Idea

This is SO BASIC for anyone who wants to use the Web Beta for presentations etc. Like thousands and thousands of people (!!), many of whom do not have the option to go back to the old version, being forced onto the beta!

At the moment I have to resize images in Google Docs and then paste into the beta! SO PRIMITIVE!!!   ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.schoolofhowto.com%2F

Evernote, for God's sake do SOMETHING with this application! ANYTHING! 

7 replies to this idea

Hi Glennie-

We're currently working on some major improvements to our note editor for web. You'll start seeing these improvements in the next few weeks, and they'll be the first step in us making a better editing experience overall on the web client. In the meantime, you can resize images on Evernote's Mac and Windows application. Not an optimal workflow for a web-first user, but it works.

-Karen

1.5 years later and there is still no image resizefor web version. As a premium user I didn't find any 

On 12/04/2016 at 3:10 AM, scruggles said:

some major improvements to our note editor for web

Please, tell me when it is going to happen, so I know when to renew subscription.

No you cannot edit on the Mac client, it has been broken for over a year. It forces you to save under a different name and then you need to reattach and delete the old one.

It reminds me the good old Lotus Notes in 1996 (I was quite young then). Boooooo. 

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, zinoff said:

No you cannot edit on the Mac client, it has been broken for over a year. It forces you to save under a different name and then you need to reattach and delete the old one.

Not sure what your "editing" problem is on the Mac client.  I am able to edit and resize pictures
This discussion relates to a feature not available on the web platform

Archived