Web Client Release Notes - 12/16/2015 - Upcoming Release Schedule

nanphan

Idea

Web Client Release Notes - 12/16/2015  

Last night's release only contained minor bug fixes. Please let us know if you've noticed any issues.  

As mentioned in previous posts, we're working on some larger changes coming down the line, that aren't quite ready yet.  Please expect no major releases or changes over the next month as we are focusing on bug fixes and quality in addition to the holidays adding delays.

Thanks everyone for continuing to be dedicated Evernote users, and have a great holiday season!

Nancy

7 replies to this idea

Three month anniversary of last new build tomorrow...

Fond memories! Nostalgia. :D

Hope the Web Client team are slowly getting over those Christmas hangovers! They'll soon have to get stuck into the Easter eggs!

Very unhappy that my saved search does NOT work in the web client.  I do most of my work on a Toshiba Chromebook which I love as it is fast and light compared to a full sized laptop.  However my saved search shows up in my options in Evernote web client, but DOES NOT WORK.  Yet it works on my android phone, tablet, or ipad or my windows laptop at work.  

I thought the goal with Evernote web was to make a fully functional version of the software that can be used ANYWHERE?  Please address and resolve this issue ASAP.  I just renewed my Premium membership and am starting to wish I had not done so.  

Hi Tracey

This forum is full of requests, few of which appear to have received a response from Evernote.

We have been told that there have been regular improvements but that no official announcements were made on the forum. (Why?! :mellow: )

Maybe those improvements were made, but as far as I can see, none of them have had much to do with requests that have been posted by users.

We are all a but mystified about what is happening...well not happening, if you see what I mean. 

Maybe you will be lucky. Hope so.

Release last night had some goodies.  This is going to be a slow rollout so please look out for changes coming to the Web over the next couple of weeks.  Thank you for your patience.  

- Nancy & Karen

Archived