1 Click Save?

Ainsley004

Scannable used to save direct to Evernote just from the first "save"click as long as the default notebook was set, but this doesn't appear to be the case now.

Currentl;y I have to 

1. Click the "tick"

2. Click "save"

3. click save again (even though my default notebook is already marked)

4. Click "done"

I use scannable a great deal and this is annoying. Is there any way to reduce the clicks required?

Thanks

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you're saving direct to Evernote it would be better to use the camera feature of the Evernote app.  AFAIK Scannable is meant to be a more generic 'save to file' app with other options.  I don't think there is a way to customise it.  - Options might include IFTTT's 'Do' app which defaults to one operation,  and Evernote's widgets which can be set up to perform one action.

Thanks for the reply. I suppose I'll just have to live with it for now - the problem is that the "document" feature in the Evernote iOS app just isn't as good at picking out the document and scanning it as opposed to just taking a picture. I'll check out the other suggestions.

The other annoyance is that until the last update Scannable DID effectively have 1-click saving - in trying to make it more flexible they seem to have made it less simple! I don't understand why, if you leave in the option to set a default notebook to scan to, the app doesn't just scan to that without needed a prompt until you tell it not to?

• 1 year later...

Archived