Mac Calendar Integration

morettiliz

Idea

Hello!

While I'm very new to Evernote- and loving it!- I'm a bit surprised to find no Calendar within the application, or the ability to sync our own Calendars. I've done a search within the threads and I couldn't find any talk of a Calendar being added to Evernote any time soon- just a lot of talk by people wanting some sort of Calendar within the app or the ability to use their existing calendar with Evernote. Before I created my account with Evernote I was using Reminders and iCal on my Mac. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have everything in one place now. My only struggle is not being able to incorporate dates, times, and locations within Evernote (also, the option to set more than one reminder in a note). I would absolutely love to be able to take notes in Evernote and have something like a double click option to add it to my iCal, or visa versa. If this suggestion has already been made, please direct me to the tread because I'd love to hear what people think! 

9 replies to this idea

I also would love to be able to tag my notes taken in evernote to ical entries, I frequently attend meetings and would love to be able to attach the notes that I take in evernote to a series of meetings so that I could always target the specific conversation that I am having with any one group to a specific notebook, or note.

My iCal is frozen with an error alert that says evernoted.com can"t support my iCal and it won't go away! I can't access my iCal at all on my laptop. When I enter dates with my iPhone they are recorded but this annoying alert box keeps cropping up even when I say ok or try again...

Any one have this problem and know how to fix it?

The issue is that Sunrise is about to cease to operate.  It was bought by Microsoft and they are closing down operations and the development team now work on the outlook project..

So about time it supported Mac Calendar don't you think?

• Level 5*
On August 3, 2016 at 5:10 PM, KiwiSteve said:

The issue is that Sunrise is about to cease to operate.  It was bought by Microsoft and they are closing down operations and the development team now work on the outlook project..So about time it supported Mac Calendar don't you think?

1 hour ago, gazumped said:

This thread is an old one - Cronofy is now the calendar tie-in of choice (well,  mine anyway...)

I'm also happy with Cronofy

• Level 5*
On 05/08/2016 at 11:15 AM, William A. said:

Looks like still no iCal sync for Evernote. Wishing it were possible, please Evernote!

Why an iCal sync to Evernote? iCal into your preferred calendar app and Cronofy that with Evernote.

Archived