Tech Support Does Not Reply to Request for Support

I submitted a request for Tech Support last Wednesday and have not received a response (other than the automated confirmation email, containing a ticket number) -- even after sending a follow-up email.

The confirmation email I received said I would get a reply within 1 business day, but a half week has passed and I have not gotten a reply. I have a Premium account.

Is this unusual, or do lots of people get ignored by Tech Support?

Is there anything further I can do to get a reply? (I'm not aware of any phone number I could call.)

• Level 5*

Took me about 5 days to get an actual human reply fairly recently (I'm a premium user); this was in response to a bug report. Response thereafter was quicker; the tech wanted more details to reproduce. The problem wasn't pressing, so that was fine for me.

• 3 months later...

I'm very disappointed in Evernote inexistent customer service or tech support. I tried to upgrade to Premium via iTunes and it did not work. 

So since I'm not a Premium User yet, but I would like to become one but there is no way to contact Customer service or Tech Support, Evernote has a flaw in their Customer Support  logic. The fact that nobody answers the phone and you have to leave a voice mail makes you feel the company not being "legit" and them hiding away from problems, it kills the personal experience.

• Level 5*

I don't know if this will improve EN Support, but it might.

It appears that Evernote has revised their Support Ticket form to provide a more granular selection of issue categories.

Particularly noteworthy is a new "Sync Issues" category.

EN-Support-Form.gif

Archived