Please add recycle bin to Android version

• Level 5*

Interesting - there is no spoon trash in the notebook list,  so for parity with the rest of the clients I guess there should be.  But what do you use the trash for?  It's a useful safety net in case you delete the wrong thing,  but I wouldn't want to rely on it as a regular fallback...

Interesting - there is no spoon trash in the notebook list

No idea what you mean by "notebook". If it is with Windows, then trash IS THERE. Android - NOT.

Notes deleted on Android do show up in the trash on the web.

Exactly. They don't get lost. You can find them in trash on PC version or the web version. But on Android there is no way to view them

• Level 5*

Interesting - there is no spoon trash in the notebook list

No idea what you mean by "notebook". If it is with Windows, then trash IS THERE. Android - NOT.

?? "Notebook" means the container in Evernote that holds notes. In the Windows client, there's a Trash notebook in the notebook list (list of notebooks). Seems simple enough.

Notes deleted on Android do show up in the trash on the web.

Exactly. They don't get lost. You can find them in trash on PC version or the web version. But on Android there is no way to view them

Correct -- they get synced as deleted, but there's no Trash notebook on Android. Seems a bit like an oversight -- it would be useful to be able to view deleted notes on the device.

• Level 5*

What is the meaning of quoting the whole post? :o

Sorry, my practice of responding to specific pieces of a post sometimes leads to messing up the "quote" tags. Sorry about that -- I fixed it.

Archived