Support Lead times

Hi all,

hoping someone can help me out.

I'm a premium subscriber and I logged a CS ticket 3 days ago and I've not heard anything back other than the default automated response.

I've tried the chat window and thats also closed despite it being within support hours. - Is there some major support issue going on at the moment?

Basically, I'm having issues with evernote not putting my PDF files through OCR. This didn't used to be a problem, but anything I've uploaded this year in PDF format is not being indexed. Same issues apparent on iOS apps, OSX app and web.

Regards

John

• Level 5*

Hi - if you're posting that now,  it's about 5am where Evernote is.  Try a bit later for a response.

Not heard of any other PDFs going un OCR'd - has your account status change?  Are these big PDFs?  Produced from different software?

• 2 weeks later...

Why does it take so long to get a response on an issue.  I really do not like to here put your reply in the e-mail again when I already have provided the information

Please see my sig for response times.  With 80+ million users, I'd guess they probably have a lot of support tickets.  So if you're expecting an immediate response, that would be unreasonable.  Also, premium users can use the chat, during standard business hours (California time).

Hi gazumped..

I've had a response now from support!

Thanks for taking the time to read this post though. As a side note, support page lists its hours as 4am - 6pm Pacific time.

That's actually chat, which is a premium account feature.

post-48228-0-38410300-1390503660_thumb.j

Wow - I've stayed up that late, but I wouldn't like to have to be up and at work by 0400..! :o

I'm wondering if the early morning chat folks may be working from home...?

Archived