(Archived) Not saving my evernote password and not appearing in evernote

patnpm

I've taken some grabs using skitch and annotated them - and when I press the 'send to evernote' button I enter username and password etc and I get the option to change title and save to evernote.

BUT

nothing I've saved has appeared in my evenote account yet, AND the program on the ipad isn't remembering my password - I have to resign in every time. Is this by design? Surely not...

Just downloaded Skitch for iPad and am having the exact problem. I log into Evernote from Skitch and send a note. It says that the note is saved, yet it doesn't appear back in Evernote. Then I try to save something else, and Skitch has forgotten I was logged in.

I suspect a server problem of some kind. I'll try again in a few hours.

I've taken some grabs using skitch and annotated them - and when I press the 'send to evernote' button I enter username and password etc and I get the option to change title and save to evernote.

BUT

nothing I've saved has appeared in my evenote account yet, AND the program on the ipad isn't remembering my password - I have to resign in every time. Is this by design? Surely not...

Yeah I'm having the same issue. If I go to the main Skitch view and hit the "i" in the top right corner it lets you enter your Evernote info, but after hitting "Login", it doesn't seem to do anything. Though, if you enter wrong login info it lets you know. So it seems that is connecting to the right server for authentication, but the actual app itself isn't handling it correctly.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived