(Archived) [OT] Green Elephant

• Level 5*

OK, so I know that Evernote's logo is a gray elephant, with green lettering, but this just seems close enough. I went out the other night to a local restaurant, the Green Elephant; had some tasty vegetarian food -- fresh spring rolls, and Thai Ginger Chicken. No, I didn't Evernote a photo of my dinner, or snapshot the menu, or anything else. It just made me think of Evernote :)

[attachment=0]logo.jpg[/attachment]

[feel free to delete this if it's too spammy; I'm not affiliated with the place, I just liked it]

Aint spam in my book, but a tad OT.

Either way, a good place to point out that we're going to try out/experiment with a new "Off Topic" area so users can discuss randomness, like, I don't know, cats or something. It'll be a way for regular forum users to get to know other forum users.

Aint spam in my book, but a tad OT.

Either way, a good place to point out that we're going to try out/experiment with a new "Off Topic" area so users can discuss randomness, like, I don't know, cats or something. It'll be a way for regular forum users to get to know other forum users.

Yes. Handy to have and very social. Even closed and very focused chat groups need to have a way to blow off steam now and then.

Archived