For those who have suffered with Evernote reloading the note and/or losing focus on the note when app switching on an iPad or lag when typing in a note… I have an iPad Pro 9.7". After the upgrade to iPadOS 13.4 yesterday, Evernote seems to be working much better with the new OS update. 

Fingers crossed!

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5

Form those who use typed text, I strongly recommend the use of a (wireless) mouse. 

It makes handling of text much easier. Works very nicely with iPadOS 13.4, and it now support the MagicMouse and MagicTrackPad (all gen.2) as well.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

MagicMouse and MagicTrackPad

Any opinion on mouse versus trackpad
I rarely do extended typing on an iPad, but it makes sense to use both a keyboard and mouse/trackpad   
I'm leaning to the trackpad for portability

• Level 5

It depends with portability. I bought a case to house my SanDisk Extreme SSD when traveling. That damn little device (2 TB, fast as a thief) is so small that the case houses my MagicMouse as well. It is not larger than a fist.

So I tend to travel with my mouse, leaving my TrackPad on my desk.

6 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Form those who use typed text, I strongly recommend the use of a (wireless) mouse. 

It makes handling of text much easier. Works very nicely with iPadOS 13.4, and it now support the MagicMouse and MagicTrackPad (all gen.2) as well.

Yes, I have been wanting to get a Magic Trackpad or bluetooth mouse, but have not yet. I typically use a Magic Keyboard and find the keyboard shortcuts to do most of what I need for formatting, etc. And I use Evernote heavily for writing.

The two biggest issues I've dealt with in that regard are editing tags or selecting a different notebook. I wish that when pulling up the info screen that the text box for tags was automatically selected so I didn't have to tap the screen. And it would be nice to be able to select the notebook menu by keyboard shortcut and the change notebooks using the arrow keys and the "Return" key.

But concerning the losing of focus on notes and keyboard lag, things are much better now with iPadOS 13.4.

• Like 1