Copying to Google drive

I simply want to copy one notebook to Google drive. I have already integrated the two accounts and have no trouble attaching files to evernote from drive but not the other wsy.  All tips are telling me to use the 'export' option on the file menu for notebooks but 'export' is not showing as an option!?

Do I have to use a separate integration app to do this? Surely not!

• Level 5*

Which device/platform are you using?

The export feature is available on the Windows/Mac platform, and delivers notes in enex or html format
I'm not sure how useful that will be for you on Google drive

Do you have a preference as to format?

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, BoneySeymour said:

I simply want to copy one notebook to Google drive. I have already integrated the two accounts and have no trouble attaching files to evernote from drive but not the other wsy.  All tips are telling me to use the 'export' option on the file menu for notebooks but 'export' is not showing as an option!?

Do I have to use a separate integration app to do this? Surely not!

Using an Evernote desktop application (Windows or Mac), you can export a notebook or notebooks (or a single note) to disk in Evernote's ENML format (https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005557-How-to-export-content-from-Evernote) or in HTML (at least in WIndows, don't know about Mac). From there, you'd be on your own, because the Evernote applications don't use ENEX or HTML files as their base format (well, on Mac, they sorta use ENEX, I believe, but not on loose ENEX files).

So it helps to say which application you're using (per @DTLow) and also what you're trying to do with the exported files.

15 hours ago, DTLow said:

Which device/platform are you using?

The export feature is available on the Windows/Mac platform, and delivers notes in enex or html format
I'm not sure how useful that will be for you on Google drive

Do you have a preference as to format?

Hi, it's android, which I suspect is the problem! Going to try and get to see it on a Windows device to see if the export option appears!?....seems crazy that there's no easy way to export from evernote on Android though. 

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, BoneySeymour said:

Going to try and get to see it on a Windows device to see if the export option appears!?

Export definitely exists on the Windows desktop version.