Cursor on Note List refreshes to horizontal CENTRE of list

New installation of Evernote in Windows 10. Finally figured out how to change snippet to list. Now, if I change an item on En on old box, Sync, Sync on new box, the note list is refreshed, but the view of the note list is in the horizontal centre of the list, i.e. the first column (Title) is no longer visible.

Also, the new En installation will not dispose of Reminders, even though Options were correctly marked. Web version shows them too.

En 6.21.2.8716
Windows 10 Pro v 1903 build 18362.418

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, TdeV said:

New installation of Evernote in Windows 10. Finally figured out how to change snippet to list. Now, if I change an item on En on old box, Sync, Sync on new box, the note list is refreshed, but the view of the note list is in the horizontal centre of the list, i.e. the first column (Title) is no longer visible.

Are you changing views when you view the list on the new box, going to all notes or something like that?  Kind of sounds like that is happening if the title column is no longer visible in list view, or it has scrolled off the screen. 

Hi @CalS. No. My default setup is Left Panel (dark), note list, display of focused note.
On my old box (Win 7/64), by default, the note list displays the left-most column first (which is title)
On my new box, the note list displays the middle of the note list (Title, Date Updated, Tags), so that the note Title is hidden.

I can move the slider so that the note list Title displays but, if I press Sync, it returns to the Tags column of the note list.

(It's possible that Reminders have disappeared; I'll check again in the morning).

• Level 5
11 minutes ago, TdeV said:

Hi @Dave-in-Decatur. According to the bar at the top of the note list, I'm sorting by Updated Date in most-recent order. However, the right most column (visible on screen) is Created Date. Can it be that Created Date is accidentally selected for some reason?

If the bar is showing Updated Date as the sort criterion, then I'm sure that's right. Sorry to have nothing better to offer!

• Level 5*
15 hours ago, TdeV said:

Hi @CalS. No. My default setup is Left Panel (dark), note list, display of focused note.
On my old box (Win 7/64), by default, the note list displays the left-most column first (which is title)
On my new box, the note list displays the middle of the note list (Title, Date Updated, Tags), so that the note Title is hidden.

I can move the slider so that the note list Title displays but, if I press Sync, it returns to the Tags column of the note list.

(It's possible that Reminders have disappeared; I'll check again in the morning).

Well that's just weird.  I remember a long time ago in side list view the display "jumped" to the middle of the column set.  Haven't seen it in forever and don't remember what happened to make it right.  No recommendation other than set the column order as you like on both systems and do a File - Exit to see if things stick when you open EN again. 

Also, not sure what display of focused note or dispose of reminders mean.