Can't size stamps, bugs with stamps make it almost useless

Genifis

Idea

For some reason you can't size the stamps and sometimes they pop up Really big or really small. This makes using the stamps even more than useless, it makes them a waist of time a an abundance of frustration.

And I really can not figure out why it does one or the other. It would be cool if the blue thin circle, that appears around the stamp when pasting it, could be dragged from the center point; therefore, increasing or describing the stamps diameter. 

7 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Genifis said:

For some reason you can't size the stamps

Windows user here...  you have stamps? Not something I've heard of until now.

Maybe one of my Mac-user colleagues can comment about their possibilities,  but in terms of possible work-arounds,  what do you personally use stamps for?

Of course it is. I could even print out stamps of my choosing off the internet! Cut them out! And stick em to the page using glue! Frame it! Then scan that document! Haha

I’m just trying to report a bug, not really asking for advice. Thanks though. Why is an Evernote employee not responding...?? They have 139 computer engineers working at Evernote.. what the heck are they doing is now my real question?

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, Genifis said:

Why is an Evernote employee not responding...??

With 200M users,  139 staff could spend all their time dealing with Forum posts if they were active here.

We're a (mainly) user-supported forum.  Evernote Developers read posts - eventually - while trolling for ideas and feedback,  and they'll take your comment on board if they can replicate the issue;  but we're not a link to Evernote Support.  As a subscriber you can report issues directly -  https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new

• Level 5*
17 hours ago, Genifis said:

Annotating images for engineering communication reasons.

The request has been posted and we'll see if it get's much user support.  Honestly, I'm  not expecting much interest from Evernote

I find the Evernote annotation tools to be quite basic.  When I need extended features, I use a dedicated app