I really appreciate this feature because I often snap photos for product documentation (and also because I just have lousy memory in general). However, when dismissing I notice that I have been doing so to the same group over and over again. Is there a way to make dismissal permanent? Quite a waste of time to do it repeatedly! 

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, mmmaak said:

I notice that I have been doing so to the same group over and over again

Hi. - How do you mean 'same group'?  Could you explain the issue in a bit more detail?

Sorry, should have been more specific, but I forgot to capture a screenshot the last time it happened. Will try to remember the next time. 

I meant, the same few photos from somewhere in my phone keep appearing as candidates for Evernote's photo collection. 

• Level 5*
51 minutes ago, mmmaak said:

I meant, the same few photos from somewhere in my phone keep appearing as candidates for Evernote's photo collection. 

Ah - gotcha.  There aren't any controls in Evernote that I'm aware of - except the obvious unticking Settings > Notifications > Collect Documents to stop the messages.  The only other option would be to delete the actual picture - if it's in Evernote,  there's no need to keep a duplicate,  and if it's not in Evernote but you still need to keep it... you could add it to Evernote anyways!  Just sayin'  ;)

5 hours ago, gazumped said:

The only other option would be to delete the actual picture - 

I would, except I'm not exactly sure where they are 😅. To make matters worse, images saved into Evernote seem to have their filenames changed such that they no longer have date-taken information such as IMG_20190727. So I can't really track them down in my gallery even if I intended to delete them. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

As long as you stay away from cats (sweet ones, grumpy ones, kitens, you name it) ...

I'm not really a cat person. And my dog is actually quite afraid of them! 

Got them this morning. They pop up about once a day. But I'm not sure where exactly they come from in the phone! 😅 

There are about 7 of them. These are the first 3. 

Screenshot_2019-07-29-07-36-59-466_com.evernote.png

Screenshot_2019-07-29-07-37-03-025_com.evernote.png

Screenshot_2019-07-29-07-37-06-274_com.evernote.png

• Level 5*

Difficult to comment on where these pictures might be on your phone,  and why they keep coming up.  Have you tried selecting them to be included in your notes and then deleting the notes?

11 hours ago, gazumped said:

Difficult to comment on where these pictures might be on your phone,  and why they keep coming up.  Have you tried selecting them to be included in your notes and then deleting the notes?

I already have some of them in my notes (the ones I wanted to keep). Will try deleting one or two later and see if those still pop up! 

• Like 1