Where to find a Roadmap, Feature list?

Where can I find a roadmap, feature list in the forum?
I have some wishes for the next releases - where to place them or check if these are already in planning.
  • Show the search results: highlight, vertical bar positions (Prio 1)
  • Allow to navigate through the search result: jump forward/backward between notes and inside of the nodes (Prio 1)
  • Remember last positions in the notes: go back to previous note - will show always first page
  • harmonise Evernotes version between Mac & Windows: layout may 80% same, different keyboard shortcuts
  • Support different EN instances like MyWork, MyPerson, MyCookbooks - know I have to switch between accounts, and for that I need Premium
  • Level 5*

Hi.  Evernote have a roadmap,  though they don't share outside the company.  Best way to check for previous suggestions is to do a web search (it will include Forum results too) for each one.  If that feature has been commented on/ requested before,  you'll find it.  If not,  create a separate Feature Request post for each one and gain some votes in support.  Your post will also be read by developers anyway,  who might take it on board if they're not already working on something similar.  Each new release has a separate post like the one below which details some new features,  and Evernote's Help Pages will help you find user guides.  The beta releases will give you some clues as to what's coming down the track...

• Level 5*
On 4/19/2018 at 4:20 PM, Hombianer said:

Support different EN instances like MyWork, MyPerson, MyCookbooks - know I have to switch between accounts, and for that I need Premium

If what you're asking for is a way around a premium only feature (Evernote policy, in other words) supplied by Evernote, I don't think that that would be something Evernote would be interested in. On the other hand, something like this can be handled inside a single account using different stacks to organize category specific notebooks, or via tags that organize category specific notes. Or you might be able to to use separate accounts, and share notebooks as needed -- I do this with my work and personal accounts (the former of which is a free account). 

Archived