Improvement when creating notes

juli33

Idea

Muchas veces queremos sacar una captura de pantalla a elementos que no alcanzan a entrar en la pantalla.
Otras veces queremos que simplemente teniendo un texto seleccionado y haciendo click en el clipper podamos crear una nota con solo ese texto.

Many times we want to take a screenshot of elements that do not reach the screen.
Other times we want that by simply having a selected text and clicking on the clipper we can create a note with only that text.

5 replies to this idea

Yes. I have installed the Evernote Clipper but I cant capture a long text with mathematical expressions (mathjax elements). The screenshot is my unique option but I cant capture all the text. If I copy and paste the formulas are distorted.

My operating system: MacOS High Sierra

Browser: Safari

• Level 5*

There have been issues with mathematical expressions before.  They tend to use an image format to show the formula,  which Evernote Clipper can't currently handle.  Does your web page have an option to print or output directly to PDF?  You could then add the file to your note as an attachment.

• Level 5*
38 minutes ago, juli33 said:

I have installed the Evernote Clipper but I cant capture a long text with mathematical expressions (mathjax elements). The screenshot is my unique option but I cant capture all the text. If I copy and paste the formulas are distorted.

As per @gazuumped, I would capture the expression as an image instead of text5a838f894aece_ScreenShot2018-02-13at17_19_20.png.3616976889363f2553b2c91f237877a0.png

Do you have an example where expressions are causing an issue?