Tags - Remove those with "0" count automatically

Whoa Its Aimz

Idea

The amount of times I have hit enter when typing a tag, or realized a typo after I have hit enter is numerous.  It is such a pain to then go in and manually delete these tags to prevent re-tagging notes with these incorrect or partial tags.  Please just make it easy and remove any tag that has a "0" count from the system automatically.

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
18 minutes ago, Whoa Its Aimz said:

The amount of times I have hit enter when typing a tag, or realized a typo after I have hit enter is numerous.  It is such a pain to then go in and manually delete these tags to prevent re-tagging notes with these incorrect or partial tags.  Please just make it easy and remove any tag that has a "0" count from the system automatically.

fwiw    My tags are all organized under a set of parent tags (?Who !Where .When @Where)

Any new tags stand out; to organize or delete

• Level 5*
41 minutes ago, Whoa Its Aimz said:

Since creating tags isn't that often of a thing compared to note creation, I wish EN would ask to verify you want to create a tag before doing so.

For me, the "remove 0 count tags" wouldn't work because I use the GTD tag system and there are times valid tags have no notes assigned to them, but yeah, like you, I seem to be deleting a mistakenly created tag at least once a week. 

Archived