njlöhnjö

Show ONLY the note (no toolbars or sidebar)

Idea

I'd like a view that shows ONLY the note that I'm editing and NO sidebar on the left, so I can use the complete screen area for notetaking

Is this view possible? If so, how?

6 replies to this idea

5 hours ago, njlöhnjö said:

I'd like a view that shows ONLY the note that I'm editing and NO sidebar on the left, so I can use the complete screen area for notetaking

Is this view possible? If so, how?

Hi.  Can you supply a screenshot of the view that you see when note taking?  My Android does show a blank space apart from toolbars above and below...

Aah, sorry, I described my problem a little mistakable. I meant VIEW the note without sidebars.

I am reading a recipe while cooking and the sidebar is in my way: screenshot attached.

I understand I could go into editing mode, but then I risk to accidentally edit the recipe.

Screenshot_2016-11-22-10-09-45.png

Ah.  In that case until Android can also run Presentation mode,  I don't think there's a way to see only the note content.  I don't use a tablet so maybe someone else will have a better suggestion...

When they're rotated to vertical orientation, my Android tablet displays notes without the sidebar (there are vertical margins on either side, so not entirely full-screen). When I switch to a horizontal orientation, the sidebar is shown. I suppose that it could be a user option to hide the sidebar in horizontal orientation, and use the whole screen width for note display.

Edit: my phone displays without a sidebar, in either orientation.

OK - I moved this topic to the Feedback channel so folks (except @njlöhnjö as OP - sorry) can vote for this to be an option in landscape view.  Top left of the page for the button!