Today we released Windows 6.16 beta 1. It's available here!
What’s in 6.16 beta 1?
- Upgrade button should not show up for 'Plus' subscription users or reappear in toolbar after it's removed and app is relaunched.
- Client crashes unexpectedly when dragging notes to notebooks
- Unable to rename personal hidden tag from the note toolbar
- Intermittent issue where the cursor jumps to the beginning of note when typing in a new note
- Template creation fails if an apostrophe is in the note title
- Table fits to page even if content doesn't take up full width
- "YouTube" clip option cuts off video thumbnail image on Windows
- Attachment updating is not reflected on single shared note via workchat
- If your sidebar is in light mode, hovering over a notebook causes the note count to be invisible. It is the same font color as the hover color
- New notes don't sync up to the service immediately after being created
- Unable to drag and drop email content from Microsoft Outlook to note content in Evernote
- Some PDF files are lost when attached
- Accented and other international characters are not displayed properly in Note title
- Please note that emoji in the note title will appear as squares. Emoji in the note body will render properly
- We've updated the Note List header to align with our new branding and for consistency across platforms