Using Evernote in IOS 10 Messages App

Hi All

Maybe i am missing something. I cannot seem see any notes in the message app in IOS 10. If I navigate to the Evernote icon to insert a note while in Messages I simply have a blank screen area and no notes or anyway I can see to reveal notes to insert into a message.

Are other users having this issue? What am I missing?

How do I reveal notes in the message app to insert into a message is I guess my question.

Thanks

• Level 5*
On 9/14/2016 at 3:29 PM, AllanRentcome said:

Hi All

Maybe i am missing something. I cannot seem see any notes in the message app in IOS 10. If I navigate to the Evernote icon to insert a note while in Messages I simply have a blank screen area and no notes or anyway I can see to reveal notes to insert into a message.

Are other users having this issue? What am I missing?

How do I reveal notes in the message app to insert into a message is I guess my question.

Thanks

I just get the icon. CLicking it does nothing. Twitter support recommended I reinstall. I'm not reinstalling. Takes about an hour to configure the app to the way I want and download the folders I want to keep offline. I'll forego the iMessages integration until EN either fixes it with a newer version, or I get a new phone.

Unfortunately I am also having an issue.

I was hoping it is a problem of iOS restrictions enabled. however Evernote does not work even restriction was disabled, neither functional even I have restarted iPhone with restriction disabled.

I have 7.17.1 - even that one did not solve the issue....

any chance EN will find problem and get it fixed?

• Level 5*
18 minutes ago, rgelber said:

Same problem, the Evernote icon is there, but apparently only for me to look at, since nothing happens when I tap it.

All the other app inside imessage work fine...

Hoping this is fixed with an update. "Uninstall and reinstall" is not an acceptable troubleshooting step. 

I have the same problem on my iPhone, yet the Evernote iMessage app works fine on my iPad, and I have no idea why.  But I have the same issue with other iMessage apps, like Accuweather and IMDB -- they work on the iPad but not on the iPhone. I tried deleting and reinstalling them on the iPhone and doing so fixed IMDB but not Accuweather. Have not yet tried deleting and reinstalling Evernote.

Just finished an online chat with Apple Support.  They had me uninstall and reinstall the Evernote iMessage extension. Since that didn't fix it, they say the next step is to contact the Evernote developers. 

Archived