Note Number Limit Increase

particularkev

Idea

Not sure if I have the right place for this idea/suggestion/question. Has there been any thought given to increasing the maximum number of notes allowed in an Evernote Premium account? I believe it currently stands at 100 000 per account. I am some way off that amount, but I am approaching 50 000 notes. Is this something that may be considered in the future. This is something that I believe users will increasingly desire as the years go by. Thanks.

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Use this forum to suggest great ideas for improving Evernote. It could be a little idea or a very big idea. Like someone else's idea? Vote on the idea, or provide a comment of your own. One thing to remember: popularity does not mean implementation. Our forums are one component of the decisions we make, and while a bunch of ideas have merit, we need to be selective and always balancing priorities. 

Evernote reads all posts, but may not reply to each topic.

• Level 5

When I came close to 50,000 notes, I created a 2nd Premium account and moved 15,000 notes (that fit a specific criteria) to the 2nd account. It took a couple months. After the move, I changed the 2nd account down to a Basic account. Over the recent 12 months, I continue to keep moving enough notes to max out the monthly Basic upload limit.

Archived