Tagging from Web Clipper

DianeM

I just found the web clipper icon and am able to clip now! I use Chrome, and I see no way to choose a Notebook or tag my clipped page. It says it is clipping to my Notebook, but I have no idea where it is being sent!  How can I choose a location for my clipped info please?

Thank you gazumped! I wasn't aware of that and now I am able to tag my posts and select a notebook, but after I save it, it does not seem to be showing up in my Notebook files. Not sure where my clippings are being sent! My total number of notes doesn't change after I clip and save, so there seems to be some disconnect. Any insight on this? Perhaps it would help if you might give a quick run down of the steps you take to clip and save in case I am missing something? I used to use Evernote in Explorer and it was a piece of cake. I've had trouble ever since switching to Chrome. I appreciate your help!

• Level 5*
39 minutes ago, DianeM said:

it does not seem to be showing up in my Notebook files. Not sure where my clippings are being sent! 

Did you run a sync?
The web clipper sends to the Evernote servers.  You have to sync to get the results on your device

Archived