copy note link bug

This is urgent. The mac evernote 6.8 has a very disturbing bug. I try to copy the note link and to paste it into another note, there pops up a dialogue to ask me update my email address. So, "copy note link" function always fails. I need this function to organise my notes from different notebooks as my picture shows. Please fix it as soon as possible!

Screen Shot 2016-08-22 at 21.45.59.png

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, C. J. Kingsman said:

This is urgent. The mac evernote 6.8 has a very disturbing bug. I try to copy the note link and to paste it into another note, there pops up a dialogue to ask me update my email address. So, "copy note link" function always fails. I need this function to organise my notes from different notebooks as my picture shows. Please fix it as soon as possible!

I don't recall this error - and its not present in the latest version.
You might want to reinstall the software and/or upgrade 

On 8/22/2016 at 8:52 AM, C. J. Kingsman said:

Hi @C. J. Kingsman

When an email address that is associated with an Evernote account is unverified, the sharing functions for that account will not be enabled (note links are a sharing function). To get the note links working, you will need to complete the steps to verify your email address in the pop up message.

On 24 August 2016 at 2:15 AM, BSR said:

Hi @C. J. Kingsman

When an email address that is associated with an Evernote account is unverified, the sharing functions for that account will not be enabled (note links are a sharing function). To get the note links working, you will need to complete the steps to verify your email address in the pop up message.

Thanks! I tried again. All is fixed now. I guess there was a long delay after I updated my email password. Perhaps, 24 hours?

Archived