Will you, Evernote, be releasing an "on this day" functionality in the application so I can see what happened on a given day, a year ago?

Hey Evernote! Thank you for providing such a great application! I use it so much. I really love using it for my journal and I have been writing everyday for almost 4 years. It doesn’t have one feature I would really love to have. It doesn’t have an “on this day feature”. I would really enjoy seeing that. Do you guys plan on adding it to the application anytime soon? Thanks!

• Level 5*

Hi.  Evernote don't (usually) comment on feature requests,  but if you click the upvote button at the top left of this page and encourage others who might like this option to do so,  the idea will have more traction as a possible future feature.  It may also help if you explain in more detail what exactly you would expect your 'on this day' option to do...

• Level 5*
On August 3, 2016 at 3:49 PM, JeremyRcall said:

Hey Evernote! Thank you for providing such a great application! I use it so much. I really love using it for my journal and I have been writing everyday for almost 4 years. It doesn’t have one feature I would really love to have. It doesn’t have an “on this day feature”. I would really enjoy seeing that. Do you guys plan on adding it to the application anytime soon? Thanks!

Are you asking to see your notes from "on this day", I'd think you can do a search, maybe assisted by a script utility

If you're asking for actual news, it doesn't seem like an EN type function.  I'd think you'd be better looking at a specific  journal app

Archived