See who you've shared notes with

After looking through the forums I cannot seem to find an easy way to see who I've shared notes with.  This should be extremely easy to do and visible from the note itself.

Worst case scenario, you should be able to see who you've shared a note with when you click on the "I" for information.  Please let me know if I'm missing an easy way to do this...

Tom

• Level 5

How can I find notes that I have shared in my account?

You can find shared notes, but not the names of individuals who have looked at the shared note.

To search your account for all notes you have shared, enter the following directly into the Search Bar: sharedate:*

Additionally, probably overkill, but...:

sharedate:[datetime] - will match any note that has a 'sharedate' timestamp that is equal to, or more recent than, the provided datetime. ( E.g.: )

sharedate:20070704 -Matches notes that were shared on or after July 4th, 2007, based on the client's timezone.

sharedate:20070704T090000 -Matches notes that were shared on or after 9:00am on July 4th, 2007, based on the client's timezone.

sharedate:20070704T150000Z -Matches notes that were shared on or after 3:00pm GMT on July 4th, 2007.

-sharedate:20070704 - Matches notes that were shared before July 4th, 2007, based on the client's timezone.

sharedate:day-1 -Matches notes that were shared yesterday or today

-sharedate:day -Matches notes that were shared before today

sharedate:day-1 -sharedate:day - Matches notes that were shared yesterday (only)

sharedate:day-30 -Matches notes that were shared within the last 30 days (or today)

sharedate:week -Matches notes that were shared in this calendar week (Sunday-Saturday)

-sharedate:month -Matches notes that were shared before this month

sharedate:year-1 -Matches notes that were shared last year or this year

Archived