Recovering Lost Note Content

I recently noticed that I lost a substantial section of notes that I had written a couple weeks ago. My only assumption is that this is due to a syncing issue although I am at a loss as to how this could have possibly happened.

In short, I desperately want to recover the notes.

I am not a Premium subscriber at present, but if I upgrade to Premium will the history feature give me access to all of my past history or is this simply not tracked (i.e. history only begins being tracked from that point forward).

• Level 5*

Hi.  History is tracked at all times,  so you should find that you'll be able to recover if you upgrade - even if only for a month.  Beware that the 'history' feature is only available to recover the content of notes that have been synced with the server for some hours.  If a note is deleted it's history is lost.

Hi @vaderules,

I wanted to check in to see if you were able to recover your missing content. If you believe the missing content was related to an issue with the software and would be willing to provide additional information about your situation, we would definitely like to take a look. Please see the "Submit a support request" link in my signature. 

The following information would also be helpful to include in your ticket submission:

1. The name of the note this happened with
  2. When the content was created and on what device
  3. When you noticed the missing content
  4. A list of devices you use to access Evernote

Hi

I had recorded a note on 9th Jul 2016 in my ipad. Today morning, I installed evernote in my windows desktop and synced. Now I see that all other contents are available wheres only thisparticular note is missing - it was there in the morning when i looked into my ipad. I have checked trash...couldnt find it there. This is a very important note and i need the content desparately.

pl help

rgds

rasia.

On July 25, 2016 at 11:20 AM, kgg said:

Hi @vaderules,

I wanted to check in to see if you were able to recover your missing content. If you believe the missing content was related to an issue with the software and would be willing to provide additional information about your situation, we would definitely like to take a look. Please see the "Submit a support request" link in my signature. 

The following information would also be helpful to include in your ticket submission:

1. The name of the note this happened with
  2. When the content was created and on what device
  3. When you noticed the missing content
  4. A list of devices you use to access Evernote

@kgg

I was able to access the note history I needed by upgrading my plan, so I am all set. Thanks for your response.

Archived