Stop displaying Ads to paying users

EverNote,

Stop showing me ads.  It's as simple as that.  I'm so tired of it.

I'm a paying user on the Plus License and I don't need to be reminded of your Business or Premium product every time I start your application.

Truly would appreciate your help in this,

EverDaniel

• Level 5*

Hi.  Evernote user forum here,  so no direct control over the whole ads thing.  If you have a look at your Personal Settings page there are some marketing options you can avoid,  and if you feel the number of reminders you see is making the app unusable,  you can always contact support.  But Evernote marketing seem wedded to their 'helpful' reminders...

• Level 5
9 minutes ago, gazumped said:

If you have a look at your Personal Settings page there are some marketing options you can avoid

Very interesting. I never looked at that, and when I did just now I found that I was signed up (unknowingly) for all kinds of e-mails that I haven't actually been receiving! I unchecked all but one of them. Wonder what will happen....

• Level 5*
4 minutes ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

Very interesting. I never looked at that, and when I did just now I found that I was signed up (unknowingly) for all kinds of e-mails that I haven't actually been receiving! I unchecked all but one of them. Wonder what will happen....

You'll likely continue not receiving them,  but you'll feel so much better about it,  'cause you chose it that way...  ;)

• Level 5
6 minutes ago, gazumped said:

You'll likely continue not receiving them,  but you'll feel so much better about it,  'cause you chose it that way...  ;)

True--although perhaps I shouldn't have looked this cosmic gift horse in the mouth, and just enjoyed the inexplicable benefit!

Archived