Evernote for iOS 7.15 Released

cifip

Idea

• Level 5

Hi all,

We released Evernote for iOS 7.15 earlier today.

This release focused on offline notebooks, business card scanning, and fixing some bugs and crashes. Oh yeah, and Passcode Lock is now free for all users!

Notable fixes and improvements:

• Passcode Lock is now free for all users
    • To enable Passcode Lock,  go to Settings > General > Passcode Lock > Turn Passcode On
    • After entering a 4-digit passcode, you can also choose how soon to require a passcode as well as whether or not to use Touch ID (on supported devices)
  • Offline Notebooks improvements (Plus / Premium users)
    • Within a notebook, you can now make the notebook available offline directly from the overflow menu ("• • •" button)
    • New indicator on the Notebook list screen for notebooks that are available offline
    • New progress bar on the Notebook list screen for notebooks that are in process of being made available offline
  • Send business card contacts to Salesforce (Evernote Business users)
    • Evernote Business users with Salesforce accounts (Enterprise or higher) can manage their Salesforce integration on the Evernote account settings page on the web (from your desktop)
    • Once the accounts are linked, these users will have the option to "Add to Salesforce" from existing business card contact notes or after capturing a new business card
    • After selecting "Add to Salesforce," you will have the option to create a Salesforce Lead or a Contact
    • Please see How to scan business cards into Salesforce for more detailed instructions
  • Notable fixes and improvements
    • Share extension / Clipper: Improved clipping from iBooks
    • Improved panning and zooming smoothness in note sketches
    • Updated PDF viewer to address several top crashes
    • Updated Settings > Support > Getting Started Guide

You can download the Evernote for iOS app from the App Store.

As always, please let us know what you think.

Cheers!

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, cifip said:

We released Evernote for iOS 7.15 earlier today.

Thanks for the update, especially the bug fixes.  I'm sure lots of people will be very happy about the passcode lock.

But I'd like to give you a very special thanks for posting in text that is *very* readable, nice and dark, good size, high contrast.

• Level 5*

chirmer said:

I have some reeeaaaaaaallllllly weird stuff going on after this update. My note titles and note bodies don’t match up.

@chirmer:  I got email notify with your above post, but could not find it now.  Does this mean you have retracted your post, and you are not now seeing the "weird stuff"?

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, JMichaelTX said:

@chirmer:  I got email notify with your above post, but could not find it now.  Does this mean you have retracted your post, and you are not now seeing the "weird stuff"?

I moved it to the beta thread - I clicked into here from the sidebar and thought it said it was the beta but was mistaken (that's what I get for posting late at night). I still did experience the issues in the beta app, but the official release didn't have them. 

Still missing being able to edit "creation date" and "modification date" on iOS. Now I have to additionally use the Windows Client to do this.

I regularly add documents to Evernote some days later than the date shown on the document itself. I then manually change the "creation date" to the "document date". This way, the relevant creation dates are fully in sync with the document dates.

Should be rather easy to add this function.

Any plans on adding this basic feature? I saw earlier requests

Archived