Question about beta

micah72

Idea

Hello Everyone, I posted the below three days ago and no one answered.  Please respond

Hi Nicolml, 

I was part of the Beta program for mac and now I am part of the Evernote Labs program. By chance, can you tell me how I can download this version and install it on my computer. Currently I have the non Beta version installed because I had issues with my computer and I had to delete everything. Thank you so much for your time. 

Best Regards, 

Micah

2 replies to this idea

1 hour ago, micah72 said:

Hello Everyone, I posted the below three days ago and no one answered.  Please respond

Hi Nicolml, 

I was part of the Beta program for mac and now I am part of the Evernote Labs program. By chance, can you tell me how I can download this version and install it on my computer. Currently I have the non Beta version installed because I had issues with my computer and I had to delete everything. Thank you so much for your time. 

Best Regards, 

Micah

1. Using the Direct version of Evernote, go into the Preferences panel and click on "Software Update".
  2. Check the "Update to beta versions when available" box.
  3. Click the "Check For Updates Now" button at the top.

The direct version of Evernote can be downloaded from here: https://evernote.com/download/?offer=www_menu

Screenshot 2016-05-31 12.08.46.png

Archived