Weird Font Size Resets in Tables?

Evernote is acting very strangely with respect to font sizes in tables.

This is the sequence of weirdness:

1. I create a note with a table.
  2. I enter a bunch of text.
  3. I press "CTRL+A" to select everything in the note.
  4. I change the font size from 13 to 14.
  5. When I make a new row in the table or delete certain portions of text, the font size automatically resets to 13.

Is there any way to change the font size to 14 across an entire note and then have it STAY at size 14 until/unless I specifically select a different font size?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Notes: My default font is Tahoma size 14. But when I open up a new note, the font size is Tahoma size 13. Is this supposed to happen?

Here is a pic of my default settings and a new note I made where this happens.

Edit: Please note that it appears that font size 13 is not supposed to even be an option or a possibility. If you try to create a text note with size 13 font, the option is not there in the list nor can you type it in making it an especially annoying font size to deal with.

font size weirdness.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, csihilling said:

It seems to be working for me.

ScreenClip.png

I just reproduced the glitch again on my desktop. This error was not reproduced on my laptop, though.

On both machines, I am using the most recent version of Evernote (updated today, June 3, 2016) on Windows 10. How about you?

• Level 5
13 hours ago, WeCanLearnAnything said:

I just reproduced the glitch again on my desktop. This error was not reproduced on my laptop, though.

What DPI does your desktop machine use and what DPI does your laptop use?

2 hours ago, emerick said:

What DPI does your desktop machine use and what DPI does your laptop use?

I'm not sure how to find either. I tried searching a little bit online, but didn't find much useful for Windows 10.

My desktop monitor, though, is 24' diagonally and the resolution is 1920x1200.

My laptop monitor is 10.1 inches and the resolution is 1368x768. 

TBH, I'm not really sure what those resolution numbers mean.

Also, why would the DPI cause the font size to be (the otherwise unobtainable) 13?

• Level 5
6 hours ago, WeCanLearnAnything said:

I'm not sure how to find either. I tried searching a little bit online, but didn't find much useful for Windows 10.

My desktop monitor, though, is 24' diagonally and the resolution is 1920x1200.

My laptop monitor is 10.1 inches and the resolution is 1368x768. 

TBH, I'm not really sure what those resolution numbers mean.

Also, why would the DPI cause the font size to be (the otherwise unobtainable) 13?

It may not be related to DPI at all, it was just a theory. But I've tried to reproduce this issue at multiple DPI settings on my desktop and laptop computers today and it's working exactly as expected. I suspect that there's something wrong with your Evernote installation on your desktop machine. The best course of action is to open a support ticket, so that we can help you to resolve this. At a minimum, our support team will most likely suggest performing a full uninstall and reinstall.

1 hour ago, emerick said:

Please visit this URL and submit the requested info:

https://evernote.com/contact/support/ticket/

Thanks!

Would you believe that I am unable to submit a support ticket?

The first time, I kinda got a message saying that the submission went in and I'd get an email to confirm but the green circle loading thing didn't stop circling around. And I never got the email.

I tried again, but the window is now stuck at this.

never load.jpg

I guess there's no way to submit a support ticket about submitting support tickets is there?

• Level 5

It's working fine for me. If you haven't received a response by end of day Monday, shoot me a PM and I'll have someone from our support team get in touch with you.

On 6/5/2016 at 6:31 AM, emerick said:

It's working fine for me. If you haven't received a response by end of day Monday, shoot me a PM and I'll have someone from our support team get in touch with you.

No email received yet. I just tried to submit a support ticket again from a different computer and got the same error message I got the first time... but I can't attach the damn picture because right beside the paper clip symbol in this forum, it has been saying "Loading..." forever. I'll PM you.

Edit: I just posted the above. When I clicked "edit", stuff for loading attachments just loaded right away. I'll put the picture below 

still cannot submit support ticket.jpg

Archived