Presentation Mode (Windows) - going back

I wanted to try to use Evernote Presentation mode for the first time at my workplace. I created a TOC. I follow the note link. However, there is no way to go back! I tried Ctrl-[ and I tried left arrow, but nothing will go back to TOC. I also tried clicking on the top left part of the screen, but nothing. If there is no way to return from a hyperlink to another note, then Presentation mode will be of limited value to me. I am a Premium user.

So I didn't hear anything on this. So when I presented, after following the link to the end, I'd have to hit Escape and start all over again. Very clumsy. First time most people at the meeting saw Evernote, and it didn't make a good impression on them. That and the 10 second wait when you are typing in letters in the search bar.

• Ex Employees

I'm sorry you did not receive a reply prior to your presentation, and that it didn't go as smoothly as possible. 

On 4/29/2016 at 9:14 AM, notetakeingguy said:

I tried Ctrl-[ and I tried left arrow, but nothing will go back to TOC. I also tried clicking on the top left part of the screen, but nothing.

These features are currently on the Mac version, but have yet to make their way to Windows. On Windows, there is currently not a way to navigate back to the TOC note after selecting a note within it. I do not have an ETA on when it will be brought to Windows, but I can update here when I have something to share.

On 4/29/2016 at 9:14 AM, notetakeingguy said:

I am a Premium user.

Feel free to take advantage of your premium membership by creating a support ticket if you have future questions and need a prompt reply. We typically reply within 24-48 hours.  See my signature below for a link to our support form. 

• 1 year later...

I was planning on using the presentation mode for the first time for a meeting tomorrow but it looks like a year later, this issue still exists as I tried to go back on a Windows machine and I was not able to.

Any updates on this?

Thanks in advance.

Archived