• Level 5*

Hi.  So which version of Windows do you have,  are you using Evernote Web or the installed Desktop,  and are you unable to share notes/ notebooks,  or receive shares? 

What - exactly - happens to tell you that the exercise has failed?

• Level 5*

I'm unable to share notes or notebooks. When I click "send," nothing happens. I've seen the Evernote instructions(and videos) and checked my settings, so I've done it the proper way, a number of times. Any suggestions? :angry:

Please provide the exact steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing.

Also, What versions of OS and Evernote are you running?

I don't care much for how Evernote has implemented sharing, but it seems to be working for many users.

Most likely you are not following the Evernote instructions correctly.

So if you can provide the step-by-step process you are following, and the point at which it fails, along with screen shots of the results/error msg that you see, then it will be more likely that someone can help you.

So, we need you to help us to help you.   :)

• Level 5*

Well,  in Windows,  if I right-click a note,  choose Share and Send a Copy,  I don't see any Chat boxes.  If I right-click a notebook I get a dialogue asking for the email and my comments,  and then an IM-style box pops up which,  if you're not expecting to actually have a chat,  you can close down.

Archived