Sync with new iPhone6s Plus nothing is placed on the phone.

I just bought the new iPhone6s Plus. Because I was moving from 3GS (using iOS6), to iOS9, I hadn't updated either the app as frequently. I have the apps on both my MacBook Pro running Yosemite, and on the iPhone running iOS9. The problem is that I now can't sync the MacBook with the iPhone! The sync runs, but there's nothing on the phone.

Any thoughts as of yet? I know the whole issue may be relatively new.

Thanks!

Mark

• Level 5

I just bought the new iPhone6s Plus. Because I was moving from 3GS (using iOS6), to iOS9, I hadn't updated either the app as frequently. I have the apps on both my MacBook Pro running Yosemite, and on the iPhone running iOS9. The problem is that I now can't sync the MacBook with the iPhone! The sync runs, but there's nothing on the phone.

Any thoughts as of yet? I know the whole issue may be relatively new.

Thanks!

Mark

Hi Mark,

(I'm afraid this sounds like a different issue than @gazumed pointed you to. That issue is specifically about not being able to open notes from a note list on the 6s devices running Evernote versions prior to 7.8.)

Syncing between the Mac and the Evernote service is independent of syncing between either your old iPhone and new iPhone and the Evernote service. If your Mac syncs properly and your old iPhone syncs properly (but wow, you were really running an old version ), I would recommend:

1) verify that you are logged in to the same account (it's perhaps too easy to create a new account off by a character when signing in to the iPhone app)

2) if you're certain you're logged in to the same account, try deleting the Evernote app from your new iPhone, rebooting your iPhone, and reinstalling the Evernote app.

Please let me know if this helps.

Cheers,

Chuck

Archived